ERT is pleased to announce that seven of its scientific personnel have authored papers/posters and are presenting them at this week’s American Meteorological Society (AMS) Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. In addition, Ken Carey, ERT’s Vice President, Science and Engineering Business Units, will serve as a session chair/co-chair for multiple sessions.
Presentation/poster topics and authors include:
- STAR Integrated Cal/Val System for the NOAA Satellite Common Ground System – Kenneth Carey
- Exploring Tools for Quantifying and Ameliorating Meteorological Drought Deficits – Michael Kruk
- On the Application of Microwave Satellite Data to Assess Changes in Storminess over the Pacific Ocean – Michael Kruk
- JPSS-1 CrIS Measurement Noise Covariance Characterization at Full Spectral Resolution – Denis Tremblay
- Development of Operational Unstructured Model Storm Surge Guidance: Demonstration of Skill for Katrina – Sergey Vinogradov
- Suomi NPP/J1 VIIRS SDR Performance Highlights and cal/val Update – Wenhui Wang
- Near-Real Time Processing of S-NPP CrIS Full Spectral Resolution SDR Data at NOAA/STAR – Xiaozhen Xiong
- Suomi NPP OMPS Radiometric Calibration Sensitivity Evaluation on OMPS SDR and EDR – Jian Zeng
More details are available at https://www.annual.ametsoc.org.